Trueanimallover’s Blog


Buh-Bye Bugs – A Godsend!
April 2, 2009, 11:53 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

One of the problems that I encountered with my pet dog, Killborn, was bleeding ears.  It turns out that flies and mosquitoes were *feeding* off his ear.  Yup! FEEDING OFF!  My poor dog had raw and bleeding ears, which made it attract more flies and mosquitoes!

After ruling out a possible ear infection, I immediately checked the Internet for some insect repellents.  I suspect that aside from the very visible flies and mosquitoes hounding Killborn, he also had ear mites.  And because he spends most of the day outdoors, I really do not know what else could have bitten him.

What I found is that there are a lot of bug repellents out there but only a few are suitable for animals.  And most of those that are available for your pets are made of chemicals like pesticides, formaldehyde, neurotoxins, and other stuff that I could not even pronounce!  I was worried that Killborn would be licking on his ears and get poisoned by the chemicals in the repellent.  I would rather have a dog with unsightly ears than a dead one!

And then I came across one repellent that is aptly named “Buh-Bye Bugs,” a wax-based insect repellant that is herbs and essential oils that keeps bugs and insects away from animals.

What is more is that it is non-toxic and all natural, which means that it would not harm Killborn’s skin and is very safe for the environment.  In fact, the whole ingredients list reads like a recipe for a very tasty fruit and vegetable salad!

The thing is, Buh-Bye Bugs promised that it will moisturize the skin and assist in the re-growth of hair at the parts where Killborn was bitten.  It also promised to condition the coat.  Five months later, and I think that it delivered!  Not only did Killborn’s ears healed, but the hair is back as well!  More than that, it offered instant relief from the itch.  In as little as five minutes, the redness, rashes, blisters, cracking seemed to be die down and Killborn stopped scratching like crazy!

If you worry about messy applications, don’t.  Buh-bye Bugs comes with a FREE specially-made sheepskin applicator pad that lets your apply the repellent easily.  Cleaning the pad is easy as well, simply rinse with water and let it dry out in the sun.

I also found out that Buh-Bye Bugs were also used on other animals like horses and even humans, but I have yet to splurge it on my skin.

Visit our Luxury Online Pet Store sponsor: www.animalstars.com

Advertisements

Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: